BackBox Linux 3 released!
The BackBox team is pleased to announce the major release of BackBox Linux, the version 3.0. This release include features such as the new Linux Kernel 3.2 flower and Xfce 4.8. Apart from the system major upgrade, all auditing tools are up to date as well.
The ISO images (32bit & 64bit) can be downloaded from the following location:
- System upgrade
- Bug corrections
- Performance boost
- Improved start menu
- Improved Wi-Fi dirvers (compat-wireless aircrack patched)
- New and updated hacking tools
- 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- 512 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 4.4 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- DVD-ROM drive or USB port