Penetration Testing with BackBox
BackBox Team is proud to announce the publication of the first book titled "Penetration Testing with BackBox". We had many requests from the users and members all around the community about a BackBox based book. Finally, we are deligthed to introduce the long awaited publication!
The book contains enough information to get familiar with BackBox and all its functionalities and it is based entirely on live, practical examples that everybody will enjoy reading chapter by chapter.
- Experience the real world of penetration testing with Backbox Linux using live, practical examples
- Gain an insight into auditing and penetration testing processes by reading though live sessions
- Learn how to carry out your own testing using the latest techniques and methodologies
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Starting Out with BackBox Linux
- Chapter 2: Information Gathering
- Chapter 3: Vulnerability Assessment and Management
- Chapter 4: Exploitations
- Chapter 5: Eavesdropping and Privilege Escalation
- Chapter 6: Maintaining Access
- Chapter 7: Penetration Testing Methodologies with BackBox
- Chapter 8: Documentation and Reporting
The book was published by Packt Publishing and the details can be found here